Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, concord grape liqueur. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pull the grapes off the bunch and wash them. Dry the grapes, put them in a bowl and mash them up using a fork. Concord grapes are perfect for cocktails thanks to their sweetness and pleasantly dry finish.
Concord grape liqueur is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Concord grape liqueur is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have concord grape liqueur using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Concord grape liqueur:
- Make ready First step
- Get 500 grams concord grape
- Take 500 ml rectified spirit 95%
- Take 150 grams granulated sugar
- Get 1 stick cinnamon
- Take 3 cloves
- Take Second step
- Make ready 200 grams sugar
- Make ready 300 ml water
Use Concord grapes to make this deeply delicious shrub. Sort and wash grapes, and remove stems. Place them into a large kettle and crush them. Add water, cover, and bring to a boil over high heat.
Steps to make Concord grape liqueur:
- Pull the grapes off the bunch and wash them
- Dry the grapes, put them in a bowl and mash them up using a fork
- Put mashes grapes together with their juice in a large pot or jar
- Add sugar, cinnamon, cloves and spirit
- Close the jar, shake it to let ingredients mix and let it rest for a month in a dark and dry place (Shake it every now and then).
- When the month has passed melt the remaining sugar in water and let them boil for 2 minutes
- Turn off the heat and let the syrup cool down
- Open the jar and strain the grape juice using a colander, squeeze grapes, every sip is sacred!
- Now you can mix together the syrup with grapes juice, stir well and bottle
- Let bottles rest for other 10 days and then… You can finally drink them!
First, go pick some Concord grapes. If you live anywhere in or near the northeastern US, it will be no problem finding a vineyard. The rest of you should think about making Cactus Jelly. Making concord grape jelly (concord grape jam) is really easy. However, the only problem with these grapes when it comes to making jelly or jam is the seeds.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food concord grape liqueur recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!